Author Posts

busycleta

Dear Community

I am familiar with lumiscaphe tools because I worked at an engineering and design agency where we had the licences.
I am now interested personally in the community version of patchwork and have two questions:

1) Does Accel VR Viewer come with it? there is no Procing info on that module so I assume yes

2) With the realtime sun module: is it possible to load in an architectural model with latitude and time data so follow up on the sun trajectory?

Many thanks

Marco

busycleta

UPDATE:

Q2 is already answered:

https://resources.lumiscaphe.com/Patchwork3D%20Community/2020.1/en/HTML_Community/Content/SharedContentEN/editor_real%20time%20sun.htm

Date, Time and Location Tab
This tab allows the sun to be located so as to mimic its position in the sky at a given date and time for a specific location. To do this, select or enter the date and time of your choice in the corresponding data field. Then provide the time zone with the drop-down menu. Areas of the world in darkness are updated on the map.

To activate the shift for daylight saving time, check the Daylight savings box and enter the value in minutes of the desired shift. This is only active on days when daylight saving time is applicable (from the last Sunday of March to the last Sunday of October).

Next, specify your location of choice:

By entering values for latitude and longitude in the data fields – the City field then displays User defined,
By selecting a city in the City drop-down menu, or
By clicking directly on a point on the map – the City field also displays User defined.

Lionel
Keymaster

Hi Marco,

1) Does Accel VR Viewer come with it? there is no Procing info on that module so I assume yes

As you know Accel VR is a separate software from Patchwork 3D, so Patchwork 3D does not include Accel VR.
It is not listed on the Pricing page because only Patchwork 3D is advertised on patchwork3d.com.

Accel VR 2021 is available in Enterprise edition only.

But…

As end of year approaches, I suggest you close your eyes, make a wish and let the magic happen 😉
The Community and Premium subscriptions may have good news for you on the next year side!

So stay tuned here and to the newsletter.

Kevin

Hello Marco,

You are right for the real time sun, you can set the parameters in the “Date, Time and Location” tab in the sun’s menu 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Kevin.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.