Here is a demo of all the features we developped until now in the Vulkan Lab for Windows, built on our new Vulkan rendering engine to bench this technology!
– Ground grid, surfaces bounding boxes and Bezier paths
– Favorite cameras recall
– Rendering modes : fill, UV, lightning, materials
– Rendering performance monitoring
– 2D overlays
– HDR environments
– Configuration of aspect and geometries
– Playing real-time 3D animation
and of course interactive 3D navigation in the scene.
Nice for a Vulkan beginners’ project, isn’t it?
The whole journey for building this Lab is in this post series.